One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A lower plant of the division Rhodophyta, which comprises the red algae.
- ‘The question mark indicates the uncertain origin of the beta-tubulin sequence ascribed to the rhodophyte Porphyra purpurea.’
- ‘Almost all living rhodophytes are multicellular.’
- ‘For two important groups, rhodophytes and stramenopiles, we combined more distantly related taxa, since the monophyly of these groups has not been questioned.’
- ‘The cells of rhodophytes are commonly covered by a slimy outer sheath.’
- ‘The present study provides a large data set that will allow us to test these hypotheses in context with the phylogeny of the rhodophyte order the Bangiales.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.