One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of medicine concerned with conditions affecting the nose.‘subjects were recruited from the Rhinology and Allergy outpatient clinics’‘the society provides a platform for those with an interest in rhinology to help disseminate knowledge on the subject’
- ‘Last month, he received a very prestigious oration by the All India Rhinology Society of India (AIRS).’
- ‘He is director of rhinology research at the University of Pennsylvania.’
- ‘A single blinded, randomized, controlled, prospective study was performed at St. Paul's Sinus Center, Vancouver, a tertiary referral rhinology center.’
- ‘The meet and greet will include medical information about Aziz's specialization in seasonal allergies, otolaryngology, rhinology and ear, nose and throat illnesses.’
- ‘It has two other product candidates currently in pre-clinical development for tinnitus and rhinology, respectively.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.