One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The study of rheumatism, arthritis, and other disorders of the joints, muscles, and ligaments.
- ‘Dr. Handelsman, a specialist in rheumatology and internal medicine, examined Ms. Mitchell in July 2001 at Dr. Chin's request.’
- ‘They recruited more than 100 patients who met American College of Rheumatology criteria for fibromyalgia from referrals to a London teaching hospital's rheumatology clinic.’
- ‘Referral to specialties such as orthopaedics, rheumatology, or maxillofacial surgery was linked to the small minority of patients with pain or sensory symptoms as the initial symptom.’
- ‘There is a four year waiting list for rheumatology in the Western Health Board.’
- ‘On an established test of medical literacy, 15% of patients attending one hospital rheumatology clinic were found to be illiterate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.