One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘There was no history of arthritis, sicca syndrome or obvious rheumatological problem.’
- ‘Fortunately Oliver developed no neurological or rheumatological sequelae and made a full and uneventful recovery, but he had given his parents considerable worry during his illness.’
- ‘In an update in nonpulmonary critical care, Schlesinger and Leatherman discuss rheumatological problems in critically ill patients.’
- ‘Sixty per cent of the patients had rheumatological symptoms.’
- ‘Patients' reservations appear as a consistent factor in their decision making about drugs and have been explored in the context of epilepsy, rheumatological problems, and hypertension.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.