One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Low shear viscosity measurements are only very sensitive to both the rheological history of the suspension and viscometer geometry only for a strong deformable red cells aggregation.’
- ‘In one case, the relationship between the force and the displacement was not linear which corresponded to a viscoelastic rheological behaviour.’
- ‘Because it is a rheological boundary, and rheological properties depend, inter alia, on strain rate, the thickness also depends on strain rate.’
- ‘In comparison with rheological and theoretical studies on viscoelasticity of actin gels, the properties of orientational ordering of actin have been less studied, both theoretically and experimentally.’
- ‘After the stochastic cytoskeletal detachment event, the tether was found to extend according to a viscous shear-thinning rheological power-law model.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.