One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In comparison with rheological and theoretical studies on viscoelasticity of actin gels, the properties of orientational ordering of actin have been less studied, both theoretically and experimentally.’
- ‘After the stochastic cytoskeletal detachment event, the tether was found to extend according to a viscous shear-thinning rheological power-law model.’
- ‘In one case, the relationship between the force and the displacement was not linear which corresponded to a viscoelastic rheological behaviour.’
- ‘Low shear viscosity measurements are only very sensitive to both the rheological history of the suspension and viscometer geometry only for a strong deformable red cells aggregation.’
- ‘Because it is a rheological boundary, and rheological properties depend, inter alia, on strain rate, the thickness also depends on strain rate.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.