One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The only real revolution is in the enlightenment of the mind and the improvement of character, the only real emancipation is individual, and the only real revolutionists are philosophers and saints.’
- ‘It is only later, when the revolutionists have established themselves in power, that people see their obsessions were a mirage.’
- ‘They were what used to be called insurrectionists, but they probably wouldn't have minded being called Marxist and/or anarchist rebels, revolutionists, liberationists… you get the sort of thing.’
- ‘The New City rooms have been essential live venues since their opening in 1997, drawing everyone from the legendary Bad Brains to Czech revolutionists Uz Jsme Doma, while serving as an incubator for some of Edmonton's finest acts.’
- ‘‘Remember, remember always,’ he said, ‘that all of us, and you and I especially, are descended from immigrants and revolutionists.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.