One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘But it conveys on Godard's part an unearned sense of being let down by them; like his revolutionism, his disillusionment with revolution has something brattish about it.’
- ‘Yet by and large, today's Shiite clerics in Iraq view the revolutionism of their predecessors as outdated, and few yearn to implement those designs in Iraq.’
- ‘The spontaneous revolutionism of the masses was, by contrast, fully exploited by the anarchists, who in 1881 set up the Federation of Workers of the Spanish Region.’
- ‘He attacked the CIA and the Congress for Cultural Freedom with a savage vengeance that rekindled the revolutionism of his youth.’
- ‘From the anarchism of his youth to the apocalyptic Catholicism of later years, McAuley always found it hard to resist the lure of revolutionism.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.