One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Yet by and large, today's Shiite clerics in Iraq view the revolutionism of their predecessors as outdated, and few yearn to implement those designs in Iraq.’
- ‘The spontaneous revolutionism of the masses was, by contrast, fully exploited by the anarchists, who in 1881 set up the Federation of Workers of the Spanish Region.’
- ‘From the anarchism of his youth to the apocalyptic Catholicism of later years, McAuley always found it hard to resist the lure of revolutionism.’
- ‘But it conveys on Godard's part an unearned sense of being let down by them; like his revolutionism, his disillusionment with revolution has something brattish about it.’
- ‘He attacked the CIA and the Congress for Cultural Freedom with a savage vengeance that rekindled the revolutionism of his youth.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.