One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Maybe the nation really has put Vietnam behind it, despite the current attempts at revivification.’
- ‘And, as with Thomas Nozkowski's deft, eccentric revivifications of modernist composition, Root's paintings are, in regard to their progenitors, simultaneously affectionate and irreverent.’
- ‘Dr Allawi cannot and does not claim credit for the democratic revivification of his country.’
- ‘Yet the advent of a swimming mishap, a recession, a war, a tsunami or a bout of pancreatitis can sometimes be the stuff of which revivifications are made.’
- ‘Any revivification of active citizenship in Australia and elsewhere depends at least partly on the provision of the actual public infrastructure necessary for its realisation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.