One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The result is an uncompromised production that will appeal to fans of French revolutionary writing, the filmic revisionary mode, as well as the current crop of East Asian cinema.’
- ‘In his revisionary account, the received view that Indian cricket was fathered by Lord Harris is shown up as greatly exaggerated.’
- ‘I would, and do, recommend this as the best book for the tyro, the student, the general reader, and even, in a revisionary context, for the expert.’
- ‘Emerson was a prime mover behind revisionary interpretations of Christianity since the early nineteenth century.’
- ‘Such revisionary thoughts troubled me last week, and I reached a remarkable conclusion after the soul-searching: I do not need to bet to enjoy racing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.