One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Throughout U.S. history, the relationship among these basic rights has always been fluid and revisable.’
- ‘The case for supposing that logic and mathematics are revisable in the light of empirical inquiry remains, therefore, at best unproved.’
- ‘And this is the occasion in which we come to understand that what we take to be ‘real’ is, in fact, a changeable and revisable reality.’
- ‘A shared overarching global polity would embody this intimation in continuously revisable structures dedicated to promoting the common good insofar as this can be agreed upon.’
- ‘The import of these claims seems to be that Kant believed that the racial classification he offered was a necessary truth, based on reason alone, and neither derived from experience nor revisable in the light of experience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.