One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We are ready as the government to meet FleetAfrica and the date of the reviewal will be jointly discussed.’
- ‘By the way, I need all of your account files for reviewal.’
- ‘I intervene in terms of Section 139 of the Constitution of the Republic of South Africa, Act 10 108 of 1996, as amended with immediate effect for three months, subject to reviewal.’
- ‘Indeed, in both places, an increasing number of young families are choosing cremation and burial (without a public reviewal), followed by a worship service.’
- ‘A referendum draft law, presented by Chai and a few other legislators, failed to advance for reviewal during the previous session.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.