One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The overall pattern, defined by these alternating bands of normally and reversely polarized rock, became known as magnetic striping.’
- ‘The monazite crystals range from reversely discordant to within error of concordant to slightly normally discordant.’
- ‘On the second chromosome of D. melanogaster, there are two reversely duplicated Amy genes, called the proximal and distal genes.’
- ‘Then, the cloned sequence was reversely inserted into the multiclone site of a retrovirus vector pLXSN.’
- ‘It is an absolute impossibility in this society to reversely sexually objectify heterosexual men, just as it is impossible for a poor person of color to be a racist.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.