One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The monazite crystals range from reversely discordant to within error of concordant to slightly normally discordant.’
- ‘Then, the cloned sequence was reversely inserted into the multiclone site of a retrovirus vector pLXSN.’
- ‘It is an absolute impossibility in this society to reversely sexually objectify heterosexual men, just as it is impossible for a poor person of color to be a racist.’
- ‘On the second chromosome of D. melanogaster, there are two reversely duplicated Amy genes, called the proximal and distal genes.’
- ‘The overall pattern, defined by these alternating bands of normally and reversely polarized rock, became known as magnetic striping.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.