Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
Vaccinate again for the same disease.‘high-risk individuals should be revaccinated every three to five years’
- ‘Reactions are less common for those being revaccinated.’
- ‘As a member of the baby boomer generation, who was immunized as a child against smallpox, is that immunity still good, or would we have to be revaccinated if the need arose?’
- ‘For individuals being revaccinated, the viral shedding period may be shorter.’
- ‘We have to say to parents, ‘There is a possibility the vaccine your child had did not work and we recommend your child is revaccinated with the MMR vaccine’.’
- ‘A potential benefit of being revaccinated is that the threat of serious side effects is lower than for those getting the shot for the first time, Woodward said.’
- ‘Persons at high risk who were vaccinated before travel during the previous season should be revaccinated with the current vaccine in the following fall or winter.’
- ‘Those who failed to develop a take within seven to nine days were revaccinated.’
- ‘Although titers aren't perfect indicators of immunity, they are the best tests available to provide owners with some reassurance that their pets are protected and don't need to be revaccinated.’
- ‘Or, he might have to recall all of the pets to whom he gave a substandard dose and revaccinate them at full dosages.’
- ‘The North-Eastern Health Board covering Cavan, Louth, Meath, Monaghan have only revaccinated eight children from the 168 in need of the boost.’
- ‘High-risk children who were vaccinated when they were younger than four years should be revaccinated after two to three years if they are still at a high risk.’
- ‘All the dogs are neutered and vaccinated as well as being tagged so that they are revaccinated each year.’
- ‘Rosemary from New York says, ‘Do people that have received the vaccine when they were children still have to be revaccinated?’’
- ‘The cats are vaccinated against the disease when they are neutered, but the feasibility of revaccinating them is another matter.’
- ‘Unfortunately, foot and mouth has crept into Argentina in recent months, and they've had to start revaccinating.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.