One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Anabolic agents also improve intracellular reutilization of amino acids so that nitrogen is retained in the body rather than excreted.’
- ‘Obviously, the land these fallen enterprises owned needs to be released for reutilization.’
- ‘Next, we identified a program development goal - maximum property reutilization - and objectives to reach it.’
- ‘Potassium has the property of high phloem mobility and, as a result, of a high degree of reutilization by retranslocation via phloem.’
- ‘Several of these genes with significantly decreased expression play important roles in fluid absorption and the synthesis, trafficking, or reutilization of surfactant proteins and phospholipids.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.