One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Australian Open champion has won seven Grand Slam titles and is the best returner in the game.’
- ‘‘At the moment, our ability to attract returners is reducing and our reliance on supply teachers, some of whom leave a lot to be desired, is increasing,’ she said.’
- ‘A third strategy is to attract returners back into the profession.’
- ‘As emigration began to rise inexorably in the 1980s, the focus of attention shifted away from returners and toward the burgeoning diasporic communities in the United States and elsewhere.’
- ‘But he doesn't seem to be worried about the loss of earnings and career setback that most female returners experience.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.