One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘HSV - 1 also retrogradely infects neurons in both the peripheral and the central nervous system through the nerve terminals innervating the peripheral tissues.’
- ‘If the pathway conducts only retrogradely, the electrocardiogram in sinus rhythm will be normal and the pathway is said to be ‘concealed’.’
- ‘A meshwork of actin polymerizes at the leading edge and flows retrogradely toward the cell body.’
- ‘The balloon is usually introduced retrogradely via the femoral artery and passed across the aortic valve.’
- ‘The left atrium can be accessed either retrogradely via the aortic valve, by flexing the catheter tip through the mitral valve, or transeptally across the atrial septum.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.