One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Set a different time for.‘management would have retimed jobs and cut the piece rates’
- ‘There are just a few journeys that do not run any more but many of the others have been re-timed completely.’
- ‘I don't know about your oven, but ours didn't have a 10-hour time setting, so I had to re-time the oven every 90 minutes.’
- ‘Trains between Southport, Wigan Wallgate and Piccadilly will be diverted and re-timed and will not call at Westhoughton and Bolton tonight and tomorrow.’
- ‘Caribbean Star Airlines is adding daily service from Georgetown, Guyana, to Bridgetown, Barbados, as well as re-timing the existing flight schedule to allow round-trip connections to London.’
- ‘Traffic engineers will now be re-timing traffic lights in order to minimise waiting times.’
- ‘So we are now re-timing trains to leave from Edinburgh five minutes earlier which means we have time to add to the other side.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.