One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Set a different time for.‘management would have retimed jobs and cut the piece rates’
- ‘I don't know about your oven, but ours didn't have a 10-hour time setting, so I had to re-time the oven every 90 minutes.’
- ‘There are just a few journeys that do not run any more but many of the others have been re-timed completely.’
- ‘So we are now re-timing trains to leave from Edinburgh five minutes earlier which means we have time to add to the other side.’
- ‘Caribbean Star Airlines is adding daily service from Georgetown, Guyana, to Bridgetown, Barbados, as well as re-timing the existing flight schedule to allow round-trip connections to London.’
- ‘Trains between Southport, Wigan Wallgate and Piccadilly will be diverted and re-timed and will not call at Westhoughton and Bolton tonight and tomorrow.’
- ‘Traffic engineers will now be re-timing traffic lights in order to minimise waiting times.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.