One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘She said areas such as electronic communication between the schools and the LEA needed to be worked on and the recruitment and retainment of teachers could become a priority in the future.’
- ‘The reform believes in the retainment of ‘no fault ‘divorce law and states those who file for divorce on misconduct claims should be compensated.’’
- ‘He said: ‘It's disheartening for teachers and it can affect the recruitment and retainment of staff.’’
- ‘Ask politely about how the head teacher was recruited, what recruitment and interview process exists for senior teachers and what is the policy (which should be written somewhere) on recruitment and retainment of staff.’
- ‘Whether the retainment of exuviae is characteristic of the species is open to question.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.