One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Place (cells or particles) in suspension in a fluid again.
- ‘It was hypothesized that the water used to resuspend the nucleic acid was not at the proper pH.’
- ‘Finely divided pulp debris and dead yeast cells which are very small settle more slowly and are easily resuspended by currents within the settling vessel.’
- ‘This residual volume was vortexed vigorously for 5 seconds at medium speed to resuspend the cells and cellular debris.’
- ‘There is nothing to slow the wind-caused currents or keep the sediments from resuspending.’
- ‘Tidal processes constantly winnow the substrate surface in the submerged mouthbar front, and resuspend mud and silt into the water.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.