One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The cash raised has gone towards buying an infant resuscitator.’
- ‘He won the silver medal at the International Dairy Event, Stoneleigh Park, in 1974 for his calf and lamb resuscitator.’
- ‘And the charity plans to add to the scanner with new incubators, infant warmers, breast pumps and resuscitators totalling over £60,000.’
- ‘The air was delivered from a manual resuscitator or portable volume ventilator via a mouthpiece or nasal interface.’
- ‘Mechanically operated beds have been replaced by electronic ones while the trust has purchased new drip stands, heart resuscitators, baby weighing scales, Zimmer frames and walking sticks.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.