One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘During resuscitative efforts, the family is often barred from the patient's room and families may never have the opportunity to see their loved one alive again.’
- ‘Health care personnel with appropriate training in resuscitative techniques should be present to support the patient in the event of an emergency throughout the perioperative period.’
- ‘Understanding family members' experiences and needs during resuscitative attempts will help us, as nurses, to formulate plans that consistently and therapeutically incorporate the family into these attempts.’
- ‘For infants born outside the labour ward, resuscitative efforts should concentrate on keeping the infant warm, maintaining a clear airway, administering oxygen, and applying facemask ventilation.’
- ‘Emergency medications, suction apparatus, and resuscitative equipment should be readily available, and the perioperative RN should be able to intervene should an adverse reaction occur.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.