One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Understanding family members' experiences and needs during resuscitative attempts will help us, as nurses, to formulate plans that consistently and therapeutically incorporate the family into these attempts.’
- ‘Health care personnel with appropriate training in resuscitative techniques should be present to support the patient in the event of an emergency throughout the perioperative period.’
- ‘Emergency medications, suction apparatus, and resuscitative equipment should be readily available, and the perioperative RN should be able to intervene should an adverse reaction occur.’
- ‘During resuscitative efforts, the family is often barred from the patient's room and families may never have the opportunity to see their loved one alive again.’
- ‘For infants born outside the labour ward, resuscitative efforts should concentrate on keeping the infant warm, maintaining a clear airway, administering oxygen, and applying facemask ventilation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.