One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Renew a subscription to a publication or online service.‘I recently resubscribed to Netflix’
- ‘I'm taking a $12 gamble and resubscribing.’
- ‘If you haven't resubscribed since March 10th, please do so now.’
- ‘In fact, it was his work that inspired me to resubscribe to the magazine after a hiatus of a number of years.’
- ‘Unfortunately, it means that the only alternative solution is to unsubscribe from the newsgroup in question, delete all your news messages and then resubscribe to the newsgroup.’
- ‘Remove it from your list of subscriptions, and then resubscribe.’
- ‘Over the next couple of days, I will transition existing subscribers off of Feedburner, but since some of you are subscribed directly to a Feedburner URL, I recommend resubscribing to the new link to be sure.’
- ‘Stellar photography aside, he's really the only reason I keep resubscribing to the mag.’
- ‘As the representative was exiting the stage, a member of the audience bellowed at him to tell the audience to resubscribe for next season's series.’
- ‘It keeps me informed about many of the latest advances in medicine, but I had to think for a moment about whether or not I should resubscribe.’
- ‘I cancelled my paper subscription a couple of years ago but ended up resubscribing after realizing that I was missing something - print editions will likely remain a crucial element in the mix indefinitely.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.