One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our reputation has suffered mainly through management incompetence and our competitors have put the boot in but the balance sheet is restorable.’
- ‘But increasingly scientists are also saying that, like cars, our bodies may be restorable.’
- ‘This interpretation is substantiated by the preservation of the associated pottery, which included pieces from restorable vessels distributed throughout the deposit.’
- ‘Our cottage had its very own Tudor Basket Fireplace (Similar to an Ingelnook but much rarer) in a restorable condition.’
- ‘In some urban cases, property itself is not restorable, as it has been subsumed in commercial zones and shopping centres or, as in District Six, Cape Town, is partly under the large site of the Cape Technikon.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.