One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Hoss had squirmed restlessly, obviously having a tale to unburden, but uncertain where to begin.’
- ‘Klause sat restlessly for a while, humming tunelessly and wishing there was actually homework to do.’
- ‘The group reaches the elevator queue to find a crowd of roughly two hundred students milling about restlessly.’
- ‘They gather in small groups, shifting restlessly from foot to foot, exchanging pleasantries about the weather.’
- ‘The dynamic air flowed through her long hair, straightening it as it fluttered restlessly behind her.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.