One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘They gather in small groups, shifting restlessly from foot to foot, exchanging pleasantries about the weather.’
- ‘Klause sat restlessly for a while, humming tunelessly and wishing there was actually homework to do.’
- ‘The group reaches the elevator queue to find a crowd of roughly two hundred students milling about restlessly.’
- ‘The dynamic air flowed through her long hair, straightening it as it fluttered restlessly behind her.’
- ‘Hoss had squirmed restlessly, obviously having a tale to unburden, but uncertain where to begin.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.