One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The quality of reacting quickly and positively.‘a bank's responsiveness to customer problems engenders trust’‘the responsiveness of the vehicle’
- ‘She links knowing through hearing to the notion of responsiveness, in that hearing is more personal than seeing.’
- ‘In the architecture of developing countries, structures grow with an organic responsiveness of form to function.’
- ‘She approaches oils with a similar responsiveness to the materials, vigorously painting wet into wet with a fully charged brush.’
- ‘Even its responsiveness to change may be a determining factor in its competitiveness.’
- ‘The company's responsiveness to user needs has earned it a passionate following.’
- ‘Perfectionism bases a concept of self-fulfilment on our capacities of responsiveness.’
- ‘His responsiveness to nature recalls one of Atwood's beliefs about qualities extant in much Canadian literature.’
- ‘Respect, responsiveness, results—people here actually believe that stuff.’
- ‘Adjustments can be made in real time, giving the responsiveness of an analog unit.’
- ‘In his responsiveness to sensual surfaces, Paul is very much like his mother.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.