One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for dependent variable
- ‘Because in most available publications average group size was either reported or could be calculated, I chose average group size as the response variable.’
- ‘Hence, we examined the effect of brood size on sex ratio using arcsine square-root transformed sex ratio data as the response variable in a general linear model.’
- ‘The response variable was logarithmically transformed.’
- ‘For each array, I weighted the response variable (arcsine square-root transformed) by the total nests placed in that array because the early and late season trials were of unequal duration.’
- ‘In one equation, violent crime was the response variable; in the second equation, the response variable was property crime.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.