One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The passage formed by the mouth, nose, throat, and lungs, through which air passes during breathing.as modifier ‘respiratory tract infections’
- ‘The herb's primary internal application is a supportive therapy for colds and chronic infections of the respiratory tract and lower urinary tract.’
- ‘Ozone is a toxic gas which in large quantities can cause irreversible damage to lung tissue and the respiratory tract.’
- ‘The common cold is a contagious viral infection of the upper respiratory tract affecting the nose and the throat.’
- ‘As powder is inhaled, it can sensitize an individual through the mucous membranes of the respiratory tract.’
- ‘These fumes are toxic and may have irritating effects on mucous membranes of the respiratory tract and eyes.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.