One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for hyaline membrane disease
- ‘This cascade of events may lead to primary graft dysfunction, which represents a spectrum of injury ranging from mild pulmonary edema to a clinical picture similar to the acute respiratory distress syndrome.’
- ‘Trauma is another cause of the acute respiratory distress syndrome, and traumatic brain injury causes neurogenic pulmonary edema.’
- ‘However, pulmonary complications can be significant and include effusion, empyema, pneumothorax, and respiratory distress syndrome.’
- ‘Absorption through the lungs as a result of breathing aerosolised ricin leads to serious lung damage, including pulmonary oedema, pneumonia, and adult respiratory distress syndrome.’
- ‘Other findings may include skin ulcers, sore throat, pleural effusions, pneumonia, acute respiratory distress syndrome, and pericarditis.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.