One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘To curtail the enormous personnel spending, I propose merging resourceless townships with more resourceful ones,’ she said.’
- ‘Those parents and others who totally oppose physical punishment on either, or both, moral and effectiveness grounds, are not left resourceless, however, in maters of discipline and shaping of child conduct.’
- ‘But pubs are far from empty, and landlords are far from resourceless.’
- ‘They are not defeated because they are unintelligent, resourceless or puny, but because of the superlative prowess and dedication of the law-enforcers.’
- ‘Furthermore, those affected by such measures are normally the poor and resourceless.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.