One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘This is music that deftly defines its era, often more resonantly than the chart-based pop of the time.’
- ‘The recitatives were poignantly intense, and while immersed in Beethoven's idiom, came across without affectation, the resonantly repeated note-pairs imbued with restrained passion.’
- ‘In particular, interesting phenomena occur in nanoscale structures at the plasmon frequency, at which optical absorption is resonantly enhanced.’
- ‘Biological systems might interact resonantly with microwave fields but there is as yet no robust evidence.’
- ‘In my mind, it is rare for a film to be consistently funny, resonantly humane, and socially conscious.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.