One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In particular, interesting phenomena occur in nanoscale structures at the plasmon frequency, at which optical absorption is resonantly enhanced.’
- ‘The recitatives were poignantly intense, and while immersed in Beethoven's idiom, came across without affectation, the resonantly repeated note-pairs imbued with restrained passion.’
- ‘This is music that deftly defines its era, often more resonantly than the chart-based pop of the time.’
- ‘In my mind, it is rare for a film to be consistently funny, resonantly humane, and socially conscious.’
- ‘Biological systems might interact resonantly with microwave fields but there is as yet no robust evidence.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.