One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘What is required to be a successful resolver of personnel disputes is not the same as what is required to be good operationally; do you agree?’
- ‘Conflict resolvers try to work with both or many sides on many levels, in order to bring long-term peace and justice through mutual acknowledgement of the other sides' interests and needs.’
- ‘The alternative is political dispute resolution, in which the dispute resolver seeks above all to satisfy or reconcile the parties' competing interests.’
- ‘When we started the process, Larry and I didn't really know the degree to which we were going to have to be dispute resolvers.’
- ‘Successful resolvers controlled their environments, avoided situations that might lead them to relapse and rewarded themselves for changing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.