One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A device having resistance to the passage of an electric current.
- ‘Without such a surface finish, the electronic components like transistors, resistors, capacitors and chips could not be fixed and electrically connected to the circuit.’
- ‘The component preforms may include resistors, capacitors, and inductors.’
- ‘Switching frequency can be set externally (using a resistor and capacitor) from 100 to 600kHz.’
- ‘Usually this circuit consist of only resistors and capacitors.’
- ‘In those days computers consisted mainly of transistors, resistors, diodes, capacitors and miles of wiring.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.