One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It demonstrates how relationships during the summer can be so fleeting and how at times even the most sensitive teen can emerge resiliently from disappointment.’
- ‘It is striking how resiliently such ideas persist in the face of inconsistent evidence.’
- ‘Yet the people - the nation's true wealth - are resiliently optimistic, determined to make the best of what they have.’
- ‘To maintain its relaxed uprightness, a balanced body then begins to make spontaneous movements and adjustments, ever so slightly, ever so resiliently.’
- ‘‘I'm going to find my little brother and say goodbye to him,’ she said resiliently, and then she stormed out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.