One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Prepare the vegetables, then place them in a resealable plastic bag and chill until needed.’
- ‘The only noticeable differences were the lack of resealable containers in the case of the orange juice, which limited its shelf life once opened at home.’
- ‘Combine marmalade, soy sauce, garlic and ginger in a large resealable plastic bag.’
- ‘Combine the lamb (thawed if frozen) and the marinade in a large resealable bag.’
- ‘Place your salts in a large glass bowl or resealable plastic bag.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.