One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘He is a Senate candidate that could use some practical refinements of his requisitely arrogant and academic views on life and politics.’
- ‘He looked requisitely adolescent, like a baby in need of a wet nurse, and possessed the ability to delude himself into thinking he could carry a tune.’
- ‘It is requisitely scary in spots, funny in others.’
- ‘Recorders, twinkling synths, handclaps, banjos, and glockenspiel accompany the requisitely shambling acoustic guitar on songs about tigers, monsters and growing up.’
- ‘Calvin Klein models' faces are redrawn as skulls with requisitely and impossibly high cheekbones.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.