One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘‘Our buyer wanted peace of mind in case an environmental problem developed down the road and caused it undue reputational and brand risks,’ says Harrison.’
- ‘Bibliometrics and citation analysis look at this graph of citations to extract reputational measures for individual papers, authors, institutions, and sometimes entire fields.’
- ‘Unfortunately, we aren't so easily able to do that with infractions of business and professional conduct policy, which is a huge element in your company's reputational risk.’
- ‘‘He's taking financial risk, professional risk, reputational risk, and personal risk,’ says the dean of the University of Michigan Business School.’
- ‘Mahony argues that investment managers are less willing to invest in companies that carry a reputational risk, and the trio will use their knowledge of the industry to attack these perceptions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.