One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The state of having a good reputation.‘check the sponsorship of a website to establish its reputability’
- ‘That the seller of your recent disc checked the condition without prompting speaks well toward their reputability.’
- ‘The reputability of the health insurance provider is pretty far down the list of considerations when deciding what company to work for.’
- ‘It would be difficult to find a respected scientific society or scientist of any reputability to support the cause.’
- ‘Half the schemes are devised by our big four accountancy firms - the epitome of reputability.’
- ‘They're the folks we've been buying from for years because of their very low prices, fast shipping, reputability and quality of customer service.’
- ‘Several resources are listed below that allow you to check for consumer complaints, potential fraud and overall reputability.’
- ‘There's a high degree of overlap between ranking factors and what makes a page highly shareable (reputability of the source, linkability, quality of the content).’
- ‘The danger is that we should confuse the reputability of beliefs, and the reputability of those who professed them, with depth or shallowness.’
- ‘Membership indicates reliability and reputability.’
- ‘The appropriate ethics committee will need to consider the usual ethical issues with respect to purposes, reputability of researchers and other matters outlined in this document.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.