One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The continuing broad interest of management practice in Herzberg's theory has been underlined by a recent republication in the Harvard Business Review's ‘Ideas with Impact’ series.’
- ‘The recovery and republication of Prince's History reconfigures assumptions about race, gender, and cultural production in modern Caribbean literature.’
- ‘This amazing little volume is an unabridged republication of a work originally published by the Oriental Institute, Prague, Czechoslovakia, in 1935.’
- ‘This collection was originally published in 1951; the current edition is a republication of the original text in a small paperback format.’
- ‘Just how anomalous her inscription of feminine literacy was can be gleaned from Charlotte Bronte's preface to the posthumous republication of her sister's novel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.