Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
- another term for reprography
- ‘If you are familiar with print reprographics, you will know that you get much better results if you scan a film transparency than if you scan a ‘flat art’ image.’
- ‘At the same time, designers and builders will become better consumers of the services they need: consultants, reprographics, equipment rentals.’
- ‘Research indicates that outsourcing office services such as reprographics, reception and mailroom are worth more than 526m a year in Scotland and northern England alone.’
- ‘‘Modernisation’ of reprographics with resulting job losses is a recipe for chaos in reading rooms plus potential damage to irreplaceable stock.’
- ‘She said: ‘In New York somewhere in the order of 35 of the top 45 law firms outsource one or all of their office support functions such as mailroom operations or reprographics and publishing.’’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.