One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As mothers, teachers, caregivers, household heads, workers, entrepreneurs, they contribute to the productivity and reproductivity of community and society.’
- ‘The women (who would come to be known as the ‘proponent women’) claimed that building the bridge would fatally impair the reproductive capacity of women's bodies and the reproductivity of their cosmos more generally.’
- ‘The Buddhist Guan Yin provided her worldly supplicants with the karma of reproductivity and bore constant witness to their agony.’
- ‘Although she may receive special foods and is not expected to work, the experience is an acknowledgment of the pollution associated with female sexuality and reproductivity.’
- ‘A major problem facing its propagation by man is its low sexual reproductivity.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.