One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Chromosome tags consist of tandem copies of an operator site bound to fluorescent represser (TetR-GFP) and give rise to diffraction-limited spots in fluorescence images.’
- ‘However, even though the mean represser protein levels in the cell are similar in both approximations, the probability distributions are broad and far from Poissonian.’
- ‘Their experiments show that the Gal and Lac repressers form antiparallel loops on longer DNA molecules.’
- ‘More recent experiments have taken advantage of the higher spatial resolution afforded by single particle tracking techniques and fluorescent analogs of the lac represser protein.’
- ‘The resulting hyperstable Lacl-DNA loops exist as both a compact ‘closed’ form with a V-shaped represser and also a more ‘open’ form with an extended hinge.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.