One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘To anti-representationalists, the mere logical possibility of inverted qualia shows that conscious states can differ in a significant mental respect while coinciding representationally.’
- ‘By building swirling drones upon a staple of the classical repertoire, Eno representationally strips music of its functionality - the classic tension and resolution of one chord moving toward the next.’
- ‘The humour may be quintessentially eighteenth-century, but, representationally, these sheets not only look back to Mantegna but forward to Degas.’
- ‘However, it would be wrong to assimilate ‘exercise’ entirely into a concept of discipline and to see it as always working representationally to secure early modern hierarchy.’
- ‘Fasb contends that the change is critical to restore investor and public confidence in corporate reporting by showing information that is ‘unbiased, verifiable, and more representationally faithful.’’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.