One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It is a feature of the human mind to be able to represent events that will take place in the future, but death itself is not representable.’
- ‘In 1941 he received the degree of Doctor of Science for a dissertation Structure of isomorphic representable infinite algebras and groups.’
- ‘These may be representable on a single vector or on a number of distinct vectors if the person has distinct and incommensurable satisfactions and enjoyments.’
- ‘These images were perpetuating certain ideas about what is and is not representable in our culture.’
- ‘Existence is not dialectical, not representable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.