One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Existence is not dialectical, not representable.’
- ‘These may be representable on a single vector or on a number of distinct vectors if the person has distinct and incommensurable satisfactions and enjoyments.’
- ‘In 1941 he received the degree of Doctor of Science for a dissertation Structure of isomorphic representable infinite algebras and groups.’
- ‘These images were perpetuating certain ideas about what is and is not representable in our culture.’
- ‘It is a feature of the human mind to be able to represent events that will take place in the future, but death itself is not representable.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.