One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It's not replicable anywhere else but in a museum.’
- ‘We can, and do, demand that scientific results be replicable; we can't demand a rerun of a miracle.’
- ‘The rationale behind testing is the standardisation of education, the production of predictable and replicable outcomes in the classroom.’
- ‘We cannot make a policy of ignoring consistently replicable results solely on the ground that they threaten some favourite views.’
- ‘The fund, established as a nonprofit in 1990, works to develop sustainable growth in emerging markets by capitalizing smaller, private-sector businesses that can serve as replicable models for local entrepreneurs and investors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.