One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘We can, and do, demand that scientific results be replicable; we can't demand a rerun of a miracle.’
- ‘It's not replicable anywhere else but in a museum.’
- ‘We cannot make a policy of ignoring consistently replicable results solely on the ground that they threaten some favourite views.’
- ‘The fund, established as a nonprofit in 1990, works to develop sustainable growth in emerging markets by capitalizing smaller, private-sector businesses that can serve as replicable models for local entrepreneurs and investors.’
- ‘The rationale behind testing is the standardisation of education, the production of predictable and replicable outcomes in the classroom.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.