One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(especially with reference to a video game) the quality or fact of being suitable for or worth playing more than once.‘the new features give this game more replayability than all the single-player games collecting dust on my shelf’‘despite this album's brevity, its well-crafted melodies offer long-term replayability’
- ‘The impetus behind much of the game design was replayability.’
- ‘Thanks to the above-mentioned peculiarities, I'm sure the game will have a high degree of replayability.’
- ‘The team is incredibly passionate about creating an exceptional game in every respect—from realism to replayability, from graphics to game play.’
- ‘Some said its 30-day time system resulted in short game play with little replayability.’
- ‘Overall, the replayability of this DVD seems relatively low.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.