One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘That milk replacer may very well contain cattle blood plasma, even though, in laboratory tests, mad cow-type diseases can be spread through blood plasma.’
- ‘In lieu of fat substitutes or fat replacers, manufacturers now are trying to use less milk fat while using a ‘more functional’ milk protein to improve texture, mouthfeel and smoothness.’
- ‘Its ‘Veggie’ brand encompasses veggie shreds (which melt well and taste pretty good too), cream cheese, feta crumbles, mozzarella for baking in pasta dishes, string cheese and Parmesan replacers.’
- ‘Depending on the quota situation, calves should be fed whole milk or milk replacer for the first 8 weeks of life, or until they consume at least 1kg of a high quality starter creep feed.’
- ‘Beta lactoglobulin exhibits excellent gelling properties in baking applications and can function as an egg white replacer.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.