One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Pamela Berlin, who directed persuasively, can be faulted only for not having made the author trim some of his repetitiousness.’
- ‘It sounds as though they were attempting to either mock the repetitiousness of pop music or push it through to some kind of minimalist trance, but they succeed at nothing so much as irritation.’
- ‘Sadly, this was the point where I realised that Fuel have made the mistake of carrying on their signature riffs right through the album to the point of repetitiousness.’
- ‘Its spacious interiors and colour scheme were admired, but many people found its repetitiousness boring.’
- ‘Perhaps for feminists Tiefer's repetitiousness makes the lecture a little bit long.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.