One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of restoring the flow of blood to an organ or tissue, typically after a heart attack or stroke.
- ‘In essence, prompt reperfusion is sacrificed for effective reperfusion.’
- ‘The pulmonary artery pressure during the initial 10 minutes of reperfusion is of prime importance.’
- ‘The importance of time to reperfusion in reducing mortality cannot be overestimated.’
- ‘Reperfusion was by angioplasty or stenting or by thrombolytic use.’
- ‘Reperfusion of the artery affected by infarction occasionally fails with thrombolytic treatment.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.