One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The action of restoring the flow of blood to an organ or tissue, typically after a heart attack or stroke.
- ‘In essence, prompt reperfusion is sacrificed for effective reperfusion.’
- ‘The importance of time to reperfusion in reducing mortality cannot be overestimated.’
- ‘Reperfusion of the artery affected by infarction occasionally fails with thrombolytic treatment.’
- ‘Reperfusion was by angioplasty or stenting or by thrombolytic use.’
- ‘The pulmonary artery pressure during the initial 10 minutes of reperfusion is of prime importance.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.