One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Grainy and pockmarked, their textures are as repellently suggestive as they are visually riveting.’
- ‘Now the appalling tragedy in the southern states is being repellently exploited to serve that very same scientifically unsound preconceived agenda.’
- ‘Everyone else, besides Ko and Nick, breathed in the air and guffawed repellently.’
- ‘The one melodious tune is sung by the drunken, lecherous boss, repellently.’
- ‘To those on the left, right-wing blogs can seem repellently dull because they do tend to agree with each other a lot.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.