One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Grainy and pockmarked, their textures are as repellently suggestive as they are visually riveting.’
- ‘To those on the left, right-wing blogs can seem repellently dull because they do tend to agree with each other a lot.’
- ‘The one melodious tune is sung by the drunken, lecherous boss, repellently.’
- ‘Everyone else, besides Ko and Nick, breathed in the air and guffawed repellently.’
- ‘Now the appalling tragedy in the southern states is being repellently exploited to serve that very same scientifically unsound preconceived agenda.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.