One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The loan is repayable in full in 11 months' time.’
- ‘Its principal programs, especially the superjumbo A380, are funded through internal investment, the global investor community, and select repayable loans from some European governments.’
- ‘The investment is ‘only repayable out of profits’ and is ‘non interest bearing’, the accounts state.’
- ‘In most cases, the debt is repayable in a single ‘bullet’ payment in five years' time and carries an annual interest rate of 12% to 14%.’
- ‘These awards are interest-free loans, repayable over periods that vary from five to 12 years, depending on the size of loan.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.